Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 7, 2013

What is this blog about?

This blog is going to discuss and keep you updated on, The Curse Books. They are a new series in Young Adult Fiction. I am the author of them, Taylor Lavati. I haven't launched the books yet. They are currently in the editing stages. I mostly want to get advice, feedback and drop some sneak peaks! The first installment is completed. I just started book two, yesterday! Be sure to check out my tumblr, dedicated to the books. thecurses.tumblr.com I like tumblr but prefer blogger (shh.) I'm really excited to start getting my book out there. Please forward me along! I look forward to getting to know you all. Be sure to find me on other social networks as well! :) Let's get this thing started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!