Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Teaser

Hello all! Sorry I have been MIA lately. I came down with the flu Monday night and have been out ever since. I got it pretty bad. Today I am finally starting to feel like myself again. Don't think I forgot about this! It's close to the wire but it's still friday! I'm really excited about this part. I think this might be my favorite part of the entire book. I kept it short because this is from chapter twenty nine in the book. I didn't want to give too much away. I hope you enjoy it!

        The bell finally rings and I gather all of my books. I sling my bag over my back and head out the doors. I run straight into Becca. I stumble backwards and look up at her face. She dropped a bunch of her books. Her little minions rush to gather them off the floor. Her gaze never leaves me though.

“Watch where you’re going, freak!” She says and walks closer to me. She stops right in front of me and I think she is going to push me or something. She has never really hit me before. It has always been name calling or ripping my journal or something like that. Before I know it I feel a sting across my left cheek. What the hell? She fucking slapped me. 

I raise my hand to my cheek and rub it. It is stinging like crazy. Of course no teachers are around. Nobody except Becca and her bitches are even here to see it. I drop my bag and lunge at her. If nobody can see her slap me then nobody will see me beat her ass! 

I am so sick of her. I can’t even take it. She has never hit me and she crossed the line. I won’t take that. I reach for her perfect straight blonde hair. I grab a hand full and yank it. Her head falls back but it brings me down with her. We both are on the ground. She claws at me to get me off her but I refuse to let go.

She deserves to feel pain. I keep pulling her and screaming at her. To be honest, it is all a blur. I don’t remember what I said or exactly what I did. I just know that I refused to stop. I would not let go of that bitch. 

I feel a set of arms wrap around my stomach and pull me away from Becca. I claw at them to get off me. “Stop! Get off!” I say but the arms refuse to move. Before I know it I am facing the floor and butt of some dude. He has me slung over his shoulder. I look back and Becca is standing up and straightening herself out. She looks back at me and flicks me off.

“I’ll come back for you!” I yell to her.

Let me know what you guys think out there! Thanks for all of the support and great feedback. Hopefully I will get on my feet tomorrow and start blogging again. Damn flu season! 

TL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!