Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 22, 2013

It's Friday Again! Teaser Time


Hey all! This is been one hell of a long week. I'm been doing so much beta reading, reviewing, editing and god knows what else. I don't think my eyes even work properly anymore. Everything is just fuzzy. Anyyyyways, I have a pretty good teaser for you guys. It's short but sweet. Hope you like it :)


I follow close behind him. “Please just help me. I don’t want to have this curse anymore. It’s gone on too long.” I plead with him. 
“Why would I end the curse when the game has just changed?” He says with amusement in his voice. He smiles back at me but continues to walk towards the other side of the room. I don’t want him to leave yet. I need at least something to work with here. 
“What game?! This is my life!” I yell towards him. 

Oooh, Aaah. Sorry it's so short but it's worth it, right? 

A little update for you guys. Where my cover artist is shooting there's snow on the ground. I don't want snow so we have to wait for it to clear up. It doesn't help that we're getting a blizzard up here tomorrow. :( I want to show you guys my vision. So hopefully, let's keep our fingers crossed, we figure out how to shoot the cover. I will keep you all posted. Thanks for all the support. 

TL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!