Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Revamp Site

Hello all! I am procrastinating from doing my homework. I gave my blog a little bit of a pick me up. I wanted to spice it up and give it a really unique look that mirrored what the book really is. I added a new template which I love! I also added some new pages. I don't really write a lot about myself personally. Of course the book is very personal but who am I? I added an about me section so you guys can get to know a little bit more about who I am! I also added a book update area. I will be posting the latest news there as often as possible.

Let me know what you guys think and if there are any glitches. I am not good with this html and template stuff. I actually suck! So if you find that you can't post or a page won't load, let me know! I will try and fix it all up. :)

Thanks for sticking with me!

TL

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! How can I get a "teaser" of the book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I post teasers on Fridays, so any post on a Friday has a little teaser in it! I'll be posting one soon, I just have to pick a part :)

      Delete

Tell me what you think!