Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Balancing Act

So school has officially started back up for me. I really do hate it. I have so much work this semester but I cut back on classes. I am only taking three classes so I have more time for my book and what not. It sucks because I have had to cut back on my reading and blogging. I have my editing copy sitting on my desk. I just have to fix all the changes in my computer. I may start today depending on how busy it is at work. I hate my life right now!

All I want to do is finish up and send it out. Oh! I talked with Avery, my cousin who is doing my covers. She got some really great shots to worth with and is cooking it up now. I have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I'm so freaking excited. I finally feel like I am on the home stretch now.

I am debating on hiring an editor and just letting it be. I think I did a really good job editing but who really knows. I send out some copies to friends and family so I will wait to hear what they think. Although I have a feeling that they're going to be overly nice to me. I want honest feedback. Any beta readers out there, contact me and I'll use you!

I need some feedback though. What formats are best for getting my book out there as much as possible. I think I am going to be publishing it with createspace which is through Amazon. I would have it out in kindle format and possibly paperback? I'm not sure what I want to do yet. How do you read?

I think what I am going to do now, aside from fixing my copy on my mac is research. I have to figure out who uses kindles, or nooks. Who likes paperback or hard cover. Anyone have any good sites for that? I will let you know what I end up finding in future posts.

Anyway! I am so damn excited to get this book going. Finally I feel justified in what I am doing. I am actually making progress. I can't wait. Maybe I will do a giveaway soon or something just to get it out there. I have to start marketing more too. I'll keep you posted and hopefully I won't get sick again. F flu season.

Tata for now!

TL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!