Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Teaser Time

I just got back from the dentist. I can't even begin to explain how much I hate that place. To get my mind off my throbbing mouth and bloody gums, I am giving you the teaser! This one is really good and juicy. I figured since I am getting close to releasing it and it's pretty much done, I should give you really good ones. I am not going to give any names. I put 'he' in there a lot because I don't want to give away any part of the story. It's reeeeeaaaaalllllllyyyy good though! Enjoy it.


I can’t let him stand there and visibly ache. I crawl out of bed and push the covers aside. I don’t want to startle him so I walk over quietly. I get close and wrap my arms around his abdomen from behind. He instantly stiffens and tilts his head to see my face. I don’t even look up at him. I rest my head on his back and just hold him tighter. He needs the comfort. He needs my touch. He needs me. I am happy to give it to him. I want him to be okay. He deserves it. He’s sacrificing so much for me. I owe it to him. 
His body relaxes a little bit but he is still breathing irregularly. I continue to hold him there. I don’t know how long we stand there but it’s amazing. It is like we are connecting deeply. It’s friendly but intimate at the same time. I feel closer to him and it scares me. I shouldn’t be feeling these emotions towards him. I have the most amazing guy already. There isn’t room in my heart for two. I start to feel my heart make room and curse it. I cannot love two people. 
“I need you.” He says and I just nod in understanding. 

I get so excited just reading this part. Honestly, every time I read the book is like the first time. It's my little baby! I can't wait to get it out there and here what other people have to say. I updated the book news area on the blog today but I'll tell you guys here too. I have the book out to four different beta readers. They are going to get back to me on that. Also I am starting chapter three in book two today. I'm so excited!!!!!! 

TL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!