Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Teaser!

Hello everyone! I am hiding out in my house weathering this storm. I hope this goes through fine. I'm in New England so we're in the midst of a blizzard. I have to say, it's beautiful to see but damn, I'm already feeling stir crazy. We're expected to be snowed in with three feet for a couple days. The good news is that this will make me finish editing the book! I have a quick teaser for you. Remember that it hasn't been professionally edited yet so if there are errors, don't worry they're be fixed. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think!


Eurydice,
Please understand that my love for you is real. 
I promise to explain more tomorrow.
For tonight please think about me.
Dream about our kiss
It has always been us.
Love,
O

The message is a little confusing. Does he mean normal dream, like sweet dreams or like my vision dreams. Does he know I have this power or something? Maybe I am just dreaming regular stuff. It's just my mind playing tricks on me, but that can’t be right. I was with Hades and his wife. Could it be like a repressed memory? I guess but I’m there watching, like a movie or something. 

I wanted to share this part with you because it shows a little bit about the fantasy aspect to the book. That's a huge part! It is a fantasy romance after all! I know it's a short one but hey, I can't give you all the whole book! I'm so excited that we're getting close to releasing. Post some comments, I want feedback!

Also sometime next week I am going to be asking around for beta readers. I have talked to a bunch of people who say that having four or five is a good idea. If anyone is interested comment on here or email me. I have to say though I get a ton of emails a day so I will see it on here better. Thanks for all the love and support!

TL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!