Which is your favorite?!
10. "Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." --Ben Franklin
8. “If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.” --Stephen King
6. “Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it.” --Lloyd Alexander
5. “You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.” --Ray Bradbury
4. "So long as you write what you wish to write, that is all that matter; and whether it matters for ages or only for hours, nobody can say" Virginia Woolf
3. "Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader- not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." EL Doctorow
2. "There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter- and bleed." Ernest Hemingway
1. "Every secret of a writer's soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind is written large in his works" --Virginia Woolf
Did I get your favorites? If you say no, comment so I can include it in my next post or just so I can read it. I love quotes. I think they're fun and say a lot about people. What do you think? Enjoy guys!