Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Liebster Award #2

I've been nominated again! Thanks to the lovely +Britney Compton at color me pretty run me beautiful! If you haven't checked out her blog yet, you should definitely get on it! Without further wait here's how it goes....





Here's the rules...
1. Link back to the blog that nominated you
2. Nominate 5 blogs with fewer than 200 followers
3. Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator
4. Share 11 random facts about yourself
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees
6. Contact your nominees and let them know that you nominated them

My 11 Questions to Answer
1. What is the most daring you have ever been?

The most daring I have been is probably right now as I'm getting ready to publish my book. It's a scary thing putting yourself out there and being vulnerable but it's rewarding at the same time. I've never been so scared. The second most daring thing is definitely going on roller coasters, I hate them but people made me do it! :(



2. If you were to change your given name, what name would you choose?
Ooh. That's a hard one. Honestly, I really love my name. However, my last name was changed when I was younger. I used to be Taylor Jane Lavatori but my parents changed it to be shorter to Lavati. But I like Taylor Jane.

3. What has been your happiest moment, to date?

Wow. I think my happiest moment was the day I graduated high school in 2009. I think more than just getting my diploma it opened the next chapter of my life- which I'm still in and loving it. I've changed a lot the past couple years and I've been the happiest of my life. 

4.  What are your top three publications/book you like to read?

This is a little cheesy but I can read Twilight over and over again and never tire of it. However, the book holds meaning for me so I'll always have a soft spot for it. I can also read Jodi Picoult all the time. I love her writing style and voice. Lastly I would have to say some good Nicholas Sparks books. 

5.  If you could switch places with a fairy-tale character, who would you switch with and why?

I would totally be a fairy. Specifically tinker bell. Can you say BAD. ASS. 

6. What does the perfect meal contain?

Perfect meal would be a hamburger, curly fries-only the really curly ones and pecan pie for dessert with ice cream. 

7. What is your favorite feature about yourself?

My favorite feature is my hair. I swear I die it, style it and beat it up but it always turns out so good. Just a few months ago I had it pink and loved it. Now, it's blondish again. I love my hair. 

8. Who is your favorite president/leader and why?

I'm not a big history buff but I love Abe Lincoln. What he did for our country and how he was able to keep everything together was superb. Plus his speeches were insanely inspirational. 

9. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I have too many thoughts in my head. I wanted a platform to talk through my writing, editing, publishing experience. I wanted to help other new authors who were going through similar struggles as me. 

10. What do you look for/like about the blogs you follow?

I look for a professional blog with new ideas. I like someone who updates their posts regularly and really puts their all in it. You can tell when people care about their blog or they don't. I put so much time in mine so if I'm reading someone else's blog, I want to know they do too. 

11. What is your biggest pet-peeve?

God, I have so many pet peeves to be honest. I hate when people talk over each other. Instead of just listening and then speaking your piece some people over power conversations or talk over another person and that infuriates me! 


My 11 Random Facts
1. I'm a serious gamer on xbox... (gamer tag- e clippzz) hit me up peeps!
2. I love the ocean.
3. I hate the heat especially this 90 degree weather I'm living in right now.
4. I love organizing things- my furniture, my books, my thoughts- all of it.
5. I am seriously obsessed with headbands right now.
6. I like to scrapbook with my mom.
7. I avoid going to town at normal hours so I don't run into kids from my high school.
8. I hate roller coasters with a passion.
9. My dog is my homeboy and my bestest friend. 
10. My favorite season is fall.
11. I have hundreds of book boyfriends!

My Nominees
4. lauren Johnson at http://lrjohnson13.blogspot.com
5. Frankie at http://www.smblooding.com

My Questions To The Nominees
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
2. What is your favorite animal and why?
3. What's your sign and does it reflect on your personality?
4. What's your biggest dream in life?
5. Top three authors and why you love them!
6. If you could donate to one charity, which would you pick?
7. Who do you get your inspiration from?
8. What's your guilty pleasure?
9. If you were on a deserted island, what three things would you bring?
10. What's the last thing you did that was out of your comfort zone?
11. Have you ever been in love?

Thanks for reading and be sure to visit my nominee's blogs, my nominator's blog and of course, continue reading mine! Thanks for all of the support :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I am so excited for you about your book! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nom! These are always so fun to do!

      Delete

Tell me what you think!