Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Liebster Award #3

Hey guys! It's happening again! I've got another Liebster Award on my hands and this time it's from +Jenna Christopherson over at http://www.jcpublishing.net. Everyone go visit her and give her a shout. She's got a great site.
Here's the rules
1. List eleven random facts about yourself.
2. Nominate five bloggers for the Liebster Blog Award.
3. Notify the bloggers.
4. Ask eleven questions the bloggers must answer upon receiving the nomination.
5. Answer the eleven question you were asked.
6. Link back to the person who nominated you!

My Questions to Answer
1./ 2. Do you want to be rich and famous? Why?
I definitely don't want to be famous. I like my easy, quiet lifestyle and I think being famous would bring too much drama and too fast a pace of life. I like laying in bed and watching netflix- going to fancy restaurants, not so much. I don't know if I'd want to be rich but having a nice cushion would be welcomed right now. 

3. What is the most important day of the week for you?
The most important day of the week is Monday probably because I get most of my stuff done. I hate Mondays because I do all my crap then but it's definitely the most productive. My favorite day is Sunday. 

4. What is your favorite dessert?
For sure, pecan pie. I love that sweet stuff. I also love peach wave fro yo but that's more like dinner than dessert. :)

5. How long did it take you to feel good about writing?
Feel good as in confident? I think I just started being confident in my writing after I got some edits back from my editor. She started by saying how much she loved the book and my writing and she really gave me some great ego boosters that gave me confidence. 

6. What is your favorite time of day?
Hmm. That's tough. I'm definitely a morning person but I hate waking up so I would say between nine and eleven in the morning. 

7. Who do you depend upon?
I rely a ton on my boyfriend, Chris. He gives me a ton of strength and motivation during the day. And of course gives me a field trip when I need a break. Seriously though, without him I would have a tough time. 

8. Has anyone ever let you down?
I think everyone has been let down at some point in their life. The important thing is how we deal with it. I've definitely learned by having my trust broken but it's only helped to shape the person I am today. Take the punches and move on. 

9. Where on Earth do you think is closest to heaven?
I think home is your heaven and you can interpret that however you want, whether it be religiously or not. I love MY space at home. I love having a place I call home. It's safe, comfortable, serene and most importantly it's mine- my heaven. 

10. What is the most valuable advice anyone ever gave you?
My dad always used to tell me to be the best me possible and that's all that matters. I really took that to heart because people should feel comfortable in their skin and be proud. 

11. What is the most indulgent gift you ever received or given?
I have to admit, I'm a freaking awesome gift giver. A couple years ago, I gave Chris two tickets to a Miami Heat game versus the Knicks at Madison Square Garden. They were quite extravagant, near the court and I got to go with him. It was sick. 

11 Random Facts About Me
1. I can snowboard.
2. I love owls and had a 'pet' owl in college aka he lived outside my dorm.
3. I DESPISE shopping at stores- online shopping all the way.
4. The first movie I ever saw was Lion King in theaters.
5. My whole family lives in the same town as me- minus a few who've moved away.
6. My favorite color is orange.
7. I want at least three children. 
8. I am obsessed with MTV's the challenge and love Big Brother.
9. My favorite outfit is yoga pants and a tank top. 
10. I love playing carnival games.
11. I'm addicted to the sims, the sims 2 and the sims 3. Yikes. 

My nominees...
1. @dan rix at http://www.danrixauthor.com
3. @Brenda Franklin at http://beefranklin.blogspot.com

My 11 Questions To The Nominees
1. Do you believe in love at first sight? Why?
2. What animal most resembles you?
3. If you were rich, what would be the first thing you splurged on?
4. What is your favorite genre of books?
5. What inspires you to pick up a pen and write every day?
6. What is your favorite fairy tale creature? 
7. What color resembles your mood right now?
8. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
9. What's your favorite tv show?
10. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, which would it be?
11. Who is the person closest to your heart?

It's getting harder and harder to make up these questions! I want to thank Jenna again for nominating me and it's a big deal to me. I appreciate it so much. Please visit my nominee's blogs and don't forget to join my subscription list and follow me! :) I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!