Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 18, 2013

The Curse of Betrayal | Teaser One

Oh Em Gee, here it is guys... The Curse Books Number Two is starting up. The cover is done, editing date set so now come the teasers before it's release in a couple months. I'm actually hoping for a January 2013 release should everything go smoothly (which is almost never does).

So I'm not going to give anything away from the first book YET! But be prepared in the future teasers because it's kind of impossible to avoid it. So in this one, we're going to meet Kara. You may remember her from the end of Book One but if not, she's Ryder's new roommate.


Interview with Kara

Interviewer: It's so great to finally meet you Kara.
Kara: It's awesome to be here. I'm really excited.
Interviewer: That's quite the outfit you have on... Care to explain your fashion choices?
Kara: Definitely. Let's see... I have on some purple tights that have these cute little flowers on them with my pink hi-low skirt on over. I know, I know- it's cold and all but you still have to look good. Plus, I have my cowboy boots on so they keep my toes warm. Plus I have my purple henley on top which matches perfectly with my tights and of course, my favorite jean jacket. Can't go wrong with this outfit!
Interviewer: You're definitely something else. So how are things with your new roomie?
Kara: We get along so well. At first, I was a little worried when she came in looking all sad and I'm sure you can tell, I'm not a quiet person but we're like besties now.
Interviewer: That's great news! So what are you guys up to now?
Kara: Well, after this interview we all have to go back to class but it's cool cuz we missed the first four hours. So basically we'll go to lunch and sit in our normal spot. Then split up. Luckily, Lisa, Meg, Ryder and I all have strength training together so we get to hang out for an hour.
Interviewer: Is that your favorite class?
Kara: Well, I'm not as powerful as everyone so I wouldn't say it's my favorite. Plus I have to hold Ryder back from punching Magdelina in the face all the time.
Interviewer: Why would Ryder hit someone?
Kara: Magdelina is a royal bitch and hits on Professor A all of the freaking time- in front of Ryder, too. It's catty and annoying so I don't blame her but it's like dodging a bullet when class goes smoothly.
Interviewer: Do me a favor and describe yourself in three words.
Kara: Yay! I love questions like this and I'm not going to lie, I kind of knew it was coming. So, let's see... Awesome, bubbly, supportive- no wait, change that to protective and fierce like a lioness. Also, independent, like I don't care what people think of me. Maybe dedicated and definitely loyal. I love my friends.
Interviewer: That may have exceeded three words but I'll take it. Tell us, are you single?
Kara: Pretty much, yeah. *interviewer glares* Okay, well yes, technically I'm single. I have to admit the guys in our group of friends are awesome and all but been there done that. I met Ryder's best friend Junior and I kind of dig him, but don't tell anyone. That'd be weird.
Interviewer: Your secret is safe with me. Anything else you want people to know?
Kara: I really love Ryder and when I say I'd take a bullet for her, I definitely would. After she told me about the curse, I have to admit, I was a little starstruck. I mean, everyone knows about the curse. But now that I know her. I think she's an honest, loving, dedicated, loyal, at times emotional but such a great girl. I love her to death and I hope that she finds whatever she's looking for and is happy.
Interviewer: Wow, that was really nice.
Kara: What can I say? I have one little pinky full of seriousness.

What do you all think of the FIRST tcob teaser?! Did it meet your expectations? For the next couple weeks, I'm going to do similar interviews with all of the new characters, and some oldies so you know who you're going to see!

I am so beyond excited! Also at the end of November.... I'm going to release the cover for The Curse of Betrayal. Don't forget to be on the lookout for teasers to A Reliant Love, my NA dark romance which is due out Spring 2014.

 Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!