Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, May 10, 2013

Ryder's Teaser!

Hey guys! Sorry I've been so lacking on the teasers lately. Honestly, I haven't touched the book in a while. I've been so busy with publishers, editors, unpacking and god knows what else that it's pushed in the back of my brain.

I have some good news though. I've gotten a contract offer from a publishing house. I'm not sure I am going to take it yet. I have someone looking it over for me since I suck at law, contract, money- all that crap. To be honest, I might just self-publish and get the book out there. BUT if the deals good enough and they don't want to change the book, I'll do it.

For this week's teaser I put together a play list. These songs are all mentioned in my book- well not all of them. Some of them show the story line and enhance what happens in the book. Music is a great way to express feeling.

I really love using music to portray feelings. Personally, I am a music junkie. I listen to everything on the map from rap to pop, classical to country. I honestly love it all! I know on my iPhone I have sad lists, fun lists and romantic lists. Songs set the mood. The best songs are those we can relate to our own life. During a breakup, I swear music is what kept me going.

Here is Ryder's playlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!