Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Writing Wednesday | Ten People




Hey guys, I'm sorry that I missed last week. I'm sure you all know by now, my damn mac broke down. Anyway, I've claimed to be over it and *ahem* I am. Today's writing exercise is super simply but is giving me trouble. I hate condensing my thoughts to one single sentence. Here's the exercise.


Pick ten people that you know pretty well. Write down, in ONE sentence who they are. This is especially hard because you want to completely describe what makes them unique but cut it down to one sentence only. I know, it's hard. People are complex and you could probably write thousands of words describing one person. That's why it's so hard. One sentence, one sentence only. 

Here's some of mine...

1. Linda has a large, open heart with a bubbly personality who is always willing to lend a hand making you laugh along the way.

2. Beau is a old soul with a kind heart, always energetic and ready to obey wanting attention and the love of those around him. (Teehee, Beau is my dog)

They're fun because you want to get in as many adjectives as possible but not ramble on forever. Send me some of yours! I love seeing what you guys come up with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!