Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 24, 2014

First Wingless Teaser!

Hey Guys! I'm so, so, sorry that I missed Friday Teaser. I had a doctor and Chris has physical therapy..it was busy at work...I'm stretched too thin. The excuses could go on and on. BUT to make it up to you guys, I'm dropping the first little teaser to my next series, Wingless and Boundless. 

I'm SOOOOO excited to hear what you guys have to say about it. It will be coming out after A Reliant Love, hopefully early this summer. My editor, +Danielle Rose is going to be doing my covers for the books, along with editing it, and she made this little promo for us. So thank her! 

Without making you wait longer, a little, teeny tease for my next series....


What do you think the book is going to be about? I want to hear your predictions!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!