Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 7, 2014

A Reliant Love | Teaser Five

I actually made it to a Teaser Friday! How awesome is this? So I got my first round of edits back from my editor so I'm very excited, yet busy, as I start to go through and make the book better. It's really shaping up well and I'm eagerly waiting getting it out there.

I'll get right to the point. This teaser is Nathalie's POV and it's when she meets Cindy, a new friend. 

"We should hang out after class sometime,” she says while reaching into her bag, distracted by something in there. She pulls out a notebook and scribbles something down fast. Then she hands me a torn out piece of paper.
“Definitely. I don’t really know anyone, yet,” I admit, taking the note in my hand. I open it and see her number scratched on it in curly letters.
“Me either. Well other than my whore-ish roommate and her habitual man cakes slutting around the room.” She laughs, rolling her eyes.
“Man cakes? Sounds…disgusting.” I cringe.
“Totally is. I’ve never seen so many caveman asses in my life. Who knew guy's asses could be so hairy.” 
“Ugh. That’s nasty.” I scrunch my nose up in disgust. “Well, you can definitely come over any time if the sex den gets to crowed,” I tell her. I get a good vibe from her and since we have the same major I’m sure I’ll see a lot of her. I need some friends other than Pete.
“Definitely going to take you up on that,” she says just as the teacher walks in. As he starts up class, I un-wrinkle the piece of paper and program her number into my phone. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!