Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 14, 2014

A Reliant Love | Teaser Six

Happy weekend everybody! I'm still stuck at work but I can't wait for this long awaited break. For some reason this week felt extremely long. I've been making a TON of progress on all of my future novels. I also dropped a little teaser on my website about my new two book series that's coming out this summer. 

Their names are Wingless (book one) and Boundless (book two). I've already finished Wingless and I'm working on the next one now. They follow two angels Annie and Micha on their journeys. These books are Young Adult and very clean, for all ages. More on those to come soon...

Onto the teaser! This one is Sammy again. I just can't get enough of him. I mean, look at him, could you? Here's his little inner monologue teaser...


I wish that I was as naive as they are. I’m way too versed in fucking up and not getting a second chance. Unfortunately I had to learn the hard way—like most people do. Only I had to hurt someone and ruin their life before I saw the light. Most days I wish it was me that I hurt, then I could just take the blame and move on with my shitty life. Hurting someone else only brings on grief and hatred and self-loathing. All of which I feel on a daily basis.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!