Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 14, 2014

Title Contest | Round One Submissions Open!

Round One of Submissions are now open! Feel free to enter the title contest in whatever way you want. If you need a refresher on how to submit, the rules and all of the dates, please visit my post from last Monday. Here's the link!


If you want a quick refresher course, here it is....

Comment on this post with your title entry. Remember, this is the title for the last novel in my Curse Books series. If you want a quick crash course in the books, here's the goodreads page for The Thousand Year Curse and The Curse of Betrayal. Read some reviews or synopsis' if you want to get reacquainted with the story.

If you enter any other way use the hashtag #cursebooks3 so I can find your entries easily. You can enter via Facebook by writing on my page. Or my twitter by mentioning me: @taylorjlavati. Or my google+ page: +Taylor Lavati

If you don't want your entry to be public, EMAIL ME! It works the same. Just make sure in the subject you write, Title Contest Submission so I don't delete it thinking it's spam. 

Use your creativity and find me a title!

Remember, this round ends on Friday at midnight so get your submissions in soon! I will personally view each and every one so don't worry... I see you. Top four will be announced Saturday and then voting opens the following Monday. 

Share this post so your friends and colleagues can enter, too!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!