Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 14, 2014

Free Book Frenzy

Free Book Monday!

Like I said, all of my novels are FREE today until Wednesday. The Thousand Year Curse has been re-released with it's new editing and we're partying to celebrate. I'm very excited to hear what you all have to say about the new and improved book. So get it now at not cost at all!

Here's the links to all of my novels (they're ALL free). Remember, this free business is limited time, so pick up your copies today before you miss out!

The Thousand Year Curse 

The Curse of Betrayal

A Reliant Love

Also, I'm answering any and all questions about The Curse Books series on goodreads this week. I've already got one asking about the ending! BUT I'm not giving it away, so sorry. So if you have any questions about the series, ask me. 
Here's the link!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!