Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 21, 2014

A Reliant Love | Teaser Three

Hello there everyone! It's Friday and I can't wait to start up the teasers for A Reliant Love. This book is so special to me in so many ways. It brought me out of my comfort zone and I really learned a lot from researching and writing it. 

Beware, it is a New Adult novel so I recommend it for ages eighteen and up. There's sexual content, swearing, drug use and overall adult situations. Definitely not for the weary or faint of heart. I haven't decided on a release date yet. I'm waiting for my first round of edits and after that I'll get a timeline for you guys. 

BUT IT'S SOON.

I promise. I'm doing something cool this time. Instead of emailing out to various reviewers, I created a form so people can forward it if they think someone is interested in reviewing, you can fill it out. Everything is on the form so you know what you're signing up for... Here it is!


So there's the form. Here's a link (LINK TO FORM). If you can share it around, tweet it, facebook it, that'd be a huge help to me! We've had some serious page views this week so I'm excited that more people are joining me on here and hanging out. 

ONTO THE TEASER...

This is from Samuel's point of view. He's the main male lead in the novel. Check out this page to read characters bios and learn more about Sam. This is the first time we get to meet him. Remember: this isn't fully edited, things can change and this may not be as it appears in the published novel. Without boring you more, the teaser of the week!


I push past a pack of over-eager girls, clad in way-too-short dresses that basically show off ass cheek, to get outside. I need some fresh air, instead of all this clouded smoke filled air that’s suffocating me. I hate all these people that come to Frank’s legendary parties—and by legendary I just mean that we serve beer to whoever, everyone gets laid and there’s free weed. The people that come are just using Frank for my house, which is ridiculous since it’s my house. All they want is a good high and a quick fuck, which he is more than willing to provide time and time again 
When I get outside, it’s jam packed, more than the inside was, with random people. I spot Karina off to the side, hanging off Frank’s shoulder. Karina’s best friend, Laurie is next to her. The chick is obsessed with me, or really anyone who will give her attention, and I don’t feel like it tonight. So I turn right back around. 
Not wanting to deal with drama or people or really anything, I trek upstairs to my bedroom, which is secluded and locked away from all the prying eyes. I unlock the door and push in, shutting the door quickly behind me so nobody will disturb me.
My room isn’t anything special. In fact, it’s anything but. It’s dark and boring and reeks of my habits. But it’s the only place where it’s just mine and for that, it’s my sanctuary in this hellish house. I sit on the bed and reach into my bedside drawer for a bag of pleasure I stashed away. 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!