Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 29, 2013

Home In the USA

Hello everyone! So much has happened since I left ten days ago. I was in Spain for those of you who don't know. It was a wonderful experience. If you've never left the country I suggest you go ASAP. The building, people, food, all of it is truly out of this world.

Italy turned out to be my muse. While in Italy, I wrote about 40,000 words of a new book. I got this crazy idea on the 16 hour drive from Spain to Italy. I started jotting down some notes. While on the balcony of my hotel, I wrote and wrote and wrote. I've never had something like that happen to me before. It was amazing.

Other than that I've heard back from a couple publishing houses and narrowed down my sights to two editors who I'm considering using. I'm excited to get some more professional feedback and clean up work on my book. It's weird for it to mostly be out of my hands now. Oh well- onto new things.

I am going to start blogging again. I'm sad I didn't really get a chance to while I was away. I've never been so grateful for wifi now that I am home. It's crazy how different it is here than in other countries.

I've got three new followers on google and some likes on facebook. Thank you to those who have started to follow and listen to my journey! I can't wait to start putting some more stuff out. I promise to never leave again! Well... not really.

This week I am going to post about writing action scenes, a writing exercise and writing sex scenes. On Friday I am back to posting teasers so I will start searching for a good one. I'll take a hiatus on the weekend since nobody is ever on google.

I'm looking for suggestions on what to write about. What do you guys want me to research? What would you like more information on? Is there a topic you don't fully understand? I want to research it for you. I want to write about whatever I can. School is winding down so I have tons of free time.

Thank you all for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!