* Annie wants to be a Fighter, which means she's kicking some serious butt the entire book
* Micha is totally sexy and beautiful and I love him
* Hare is easily one of the most likable characters I've ever created
* It's clean and a very light read
* It's book one of two
* You'll love it, I promise!
Here's the description...
When Annie’s wings failed to form on her sixteenth birthday, she was banished to Earth, a life-altering reality that forced her to adapt to a new race, new world, and new challenges. Armed with little knowledge, Annie descends to her new home and learns of other half-angels, those who pull her into a world of demon-fighting chaos.
As an Archer, Micha watches over Earth from the Veil. Sent to help Annie adjust, he finds himself drawn to her long after his orders have dissipated, and when her ruthless demon-killing ways reach an extremity he can’t ignore, he finds himself questioning the very core of his upbringing: will he turn his back on the angels and save Annie, or will he remain hidden within the shadows and watch her die?
Need more? Here's the first review of the book!
"Lavati does NOT disappoint with her latest novel. As always, she creates a world you can't help but want to live in, and she creates characters that you relate to--even though you're completely different. This is a MUST read YA novel." DN