Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Tease-Time!

Seriously, you guys. I'm running out of teasers to give you all. I do have a quick update. I've hired a professional editor and I'm booked for the first week in June. Once I get that back and fix any corrections and editing errors, I'm releasing it. I've realized I don't have the patience and want my work out there.

This scene I've decided to share introduces you all to a new character. If any of you are good with mythology you'll recognize the name and location. I love adding smaller characters in that bring history with them.


       “Charon, old friend.” Ari says in a friendly tone. The large guy looks at Ari as if he has two heads and worry spreads through me. This guy looks evil with his large stature and penetrating eyes. His body is ripped from head to toe. His arms are bulky with muscle on top of muscle. I thought Ari had big muscles but this guy is insane. He’s at least double the size of Ari. It's funny because he has dark skin but very light hair- almost making me think he dyes it. His eyes are what makes me question his appearance. They're brown but filled with yellow flecks. Staring at him, I have an overwhelming feeling that he's not a threat. 
“Aristeus, to what do I owe this pleasure?” Charon asks amused.
“I need a ride to the main gates.” Ari cuts right to the chase. I hold my breath for the guys answer. Please say yes, please say yes. I can’t swim in there. Please don’t make me. 
“You know I cant do that.” Charon answers stoically
“I wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t urgent.” Ari pulls out his sincere voice and tries persuading him.
“You put me in a tough place.” Charon answers back, seemingly regretful. 
“I brought you something.” Ari reaches into his backpack and takes out two golden discs. They don’t look like much to me but from the expression on Charon's face they mean something to him. His eyes practically pop out of his head. He reaches for the discs but Ari pulls them back, just out of reach.
“They’re yours for the trip.” Charon shuts his eyes for a moment clearly weighing his options but his greed wins over. 
“Fine. You win. Get on.” Ari hands him one disc but withdraws the other. “When we get there, this is yours.” He states and the engine to the boat rumbles to life. Ari climbs onto the boat first and then reaches for me. 


How'd you all like it? Leave any comments if you get a chance. Keep in mind, this hasn't gone through editing yet! Lots of fun stuff for you guys next week, so be sure to follow so you're in the loop. Also my website has a new domain... Check it out when you get a chance. Thanks again for all the support!


1 comment:

  1. sexcams livesex delivers HD free adult clips! Visit the
    adult tube for the sexiest girls in xxx videos.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!